Browse current openings
There Are So Many Ways to Lend a Helping Hand
CHS welcomes volunteers and would love to get to know you and your interest to determine how your unique personality and skills can make an impact for us and the people we serve. Please send your contact information to email@example.com. Some examples of areas to volunteer are:
- Assist with marketing functions such as communications, fundraising, and outreach
- Coordinate with local businesses to support the work we do in the area
- Join the Board as a member or join the advisory board
- Amplify our social media presence and postings
- Assist clients of CHS with support tasks such as resume writing
- And many other ways to get involved
Make a Donation Today
Online donations are accepted through HandUp Detroit and Paypal.
How Donations Are Used
We use donations to help the homeless households we service pay for vital documentation (I.D., social security card, birth certificate, etc.); rental applications fees, move in costs, furniture, bus tickets, clothing, school supplies, COVID-19 protection equipment, and many other household necessities to assist our clientele with the transition from homelessness to housing.
If you have goods you would like to donate, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, and someone will reach out to you.
Giving By Check
Checks can be written out to “Community & Home Supports, Inc.” and mailed or dropped of at our office.
220 Bagley St. #600
Detroit, MI 48226